Friday, April 27, 2007

DJ Medhi - Lucky Girl/Stick It


So a couple of days ago I got an email from a friend of a friend who's a deejay in Washington, D.C. I had recently been lamenting the lack of dance parties at William & Mary, and as a graduate of the College a couple of years ago, my new deejay acquaintance echoed my concerns. She offered to come down any weekend and spin for free for love of the school and a good time. The reason why this is relevant is that her genre of choice is French electro/electro-house along with other stuff mixed in (if you really care: crunk, bmore club, baile funk). Coincidentally, I had just been working on my french electro collection by downloading tons of remixes and edits from artists like Uffie, DJ Medhi, SebastiAn and Justice among others. In honor of this exciting development and the possibility of amazing dance parties at William & Mary, I am obliged to share the wealth. Enjoy!

DJ Medhi - Stick It
DJ Medhi - Lucky Girl

1 comment:

beth said...

french electro dance parties on campus sound amazing.