Sunday, July 15, 2007

$1CK W1T 1T VOLUME 01 Video Mixtape

I am about to send off the video mixtape I've been working on for the past 3-4 days for a William & Mary mixtape exchange I joined a little while ago. Above is a peak at the final product. I made the tape by splicing YouTube videos together in iMovie. I could have opted for something more professional (i.e. Final Cut Pro) but I feel the cheesiness of iMovie almost makes it better. The tracklist is as follows. If you'd like a copy shoot me an email or something.

1. DJ Laz - Journey Into Bass
2. Inner City - Good Life
3. Roger Troutman feat. EPMD - Get Up
4. 2 Hyped Brothers & A Dog - Doo Doo Brown
5. Schoolly D - I Don't Like Rock & Roll
6. Dazz Band - Let It All Blow
7. D-Mob feat. LRS - Time To Get Funky
8. Farley Jackmaster Funk - Love Can't Turn Around
9. Shannon - Let The Music Play
10. Fast Eddie feat. Sundance - Git On Up
11. Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two
12. Dizzee Rascal - Old Skool
13. 504 Boyz - Wobble, Wobble
14. DJ Kizzy Rock - Yeah! Shawty, Yeah
15. Missy Elliot - The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)
16. Jodeci - Freek'n You

No comments: