Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Big Cease feat. HAWK & Kyle Lee - I'd Rather Bang Screw


Big Cease feat. HAWK & Kyle Lee - I'd Rather Bang Screw (2006)

Being in Houston means I'm so much more interested in dirty south hip-hop than I ever am at school. The radio plays advance tracks and Sunday nights are chopped and screwed. My friends here like screw and hip-hop in general. The whole culture kind of encourages it. So I was sitting at home, browsing YouTube watching videos like Mike Jones' new "My '64" cut (you know, the one that uses an Eazy E sample as the chorus? The video is awesome too!) when I came across this S.U.C. video that samples the Bootsy Collin's song "I'd Rather Be With You" changing up the lyrics to"I'd Rather Bang My Screw". I thought that was a clever use of lyrics and recycled funk beats so I'm putting it up. 5CR3W5T0N 5T4ND UP!

Mike Jones feat. Eazy E, Bun-B, Snoop Dogg - My '64
Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You



††REST IN PEACE††
~HAWK~DJ SCREW~FAT PAT~

No comments: